Why is getting a roof inspection so important?
Maintaining your roof is crucial for the look, feel, and function of your home or business. Scheduling yearly roof maintenance checks prevent roof decay, leaks, and other damages that could turn hazardous through the years. It isn’t something you want to put off or leave in the hands of the inexperienced contractor.
BEING THOROUGH IS CRUCIAL
OUR 16-POINT INSPECTION
- We inspect for storm-damaged roofing materials.
2. We inspect seals on shingles/lifting or loose roofing materials.
3. Is there granule loss? Are there brittle, curled or deteriorating materials?
4. We look at valleys: proper overlay, cracking, deteriorating and debris
5. Are there exposed nails or other exposed fasteners?
6. We check seals on any satellites, A/C, etc.
7. We check seals on storm collars, lead pipe fittings and vents.
8. Is there correct water flow and roof drainage?
9. We inspect roof to wall flashings and/or para wall caps.
10. We inspect chimney and/or skylight flashings
11. Is there proper roofing overhang at all gutter and eaves?
12. We inspect gutters and downspouts for blockage.
13. We measure and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
14. We inspect for soft, loose or water damage decking.
15. We inspect all attic vents from holes, cracks or blockage.
16. We inspect soffit and fascia for water drainage and/or issues.
NEED TO FILE A CLAIM?
No worries. We will assist you with the process.
Schedule your free, no-obligation, 16-point inspection.
Send us your address and we'll get in touch to add your roof to our calendar.